At OEN’s Angel Oregon 2012 investment conference, Oregon and southwest Washington’s brightest entrepreneurs compete for the launch-stage investment(s) and other awards while Concept Stage companies vie for their own set of prizes. It is the perfect opportunity for entrepreneurs to present to accredited angel investors.
This must-attend event gives presenting companies excellent visibility and a chance to obtain substantial investment capital by bringing together Oregon and southwest Washington’s brightest entrepreneurial talent with accredited angel investors. This year, the OEN Angel Oregon Steering Committee is hoping to raise in excess of $300,000 with a minimum of $200,000 going to the Launch Stage Company winner. The OEN Angel Oregon 2012 investors will also decide whether to invest in the second or even third place Launch Stage Companies too. Conference highlights for this year:
- $20 initial application cost (only semi-finalists pay the full conference application fee)
- Half-Day final event
- Additional training and mentoring opportunities
- Increased Launch Stage prizes with the potential for 2nd and even 3rd place investments (subject to the total investment funds raised)
- Upstart Day for Concept Stage Category companies to receive coaching and exposure
- Concept Stage Company prizes
Interested in Learning more about OEN’s Angel Oregon? To help you understand what angel investors are looking for, what it takes to be investor-ready, and the Angel Oregon 2012 process, we’ve scheduled information sessions and/or review the AO 2012 Entrepreneur Info Session Slides.
Interested in applying to OEN’s Angel Oregon 2012 as a Launch Stage or Concept Stage Company?
Read the Process page for complete instructions.
Interested in attending OEN’s Angel Oregon 2012 Conference?
Click Register for OEN’s Angel Oregon 2012 to attend the conference.